Much appreciation Nino!
Some Quiet Quick Facts pertaining to the Liebster Blog Award
The word Liebster comes from Germany which means nicest, valued, endearing, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant … ah!
LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. So among any other blogs around the web, your nominator believes your blog is awesome and deserves to be discovered.
The Rules, for there are always … Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
- Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated and appreciate their hard work.
So Nino has presented me with the following challenging questions …
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging … hmmmm, because I wanted to encourage myself, anyone and everyone to reach for living Authentically and creating the Authentic Life.
2. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
OK, so I keep a dream journal – the first thing I do is try and write down my dreams as quickly as I can before they drain away in to the day.
3. What’s the gadget that you can live without?
I am truly not really a gadget person, however I lived as a Gypsy in my 20’s and embraced minimalist living and Zen principles of simplicity and non resistance, to see what would happen. I still have a knife I bought in Paris during this time. It’s nothing special but it is serrated and I use it every day to prepare meals. If knives can be considered a gadget, then this one, I cannot live without.
4. What is your dream summer vacation?
Bora Bora – ofcourse!
5. What type of music genre do you like?
I lerve lerve lerve … it’s a bit of a tie between Country and Celtic Music
6. What is your favorite radio station and from which country?
This is a tough one. Because most of our radio stations here in Melbourne are very much the same but I confess to occasionally listening to the outrage, of which there is a-plenty, on 3AW, the Talk Back gets pretty wild.
7. What food reminds you of childhood and why?
Good Question. So Roast Potatoes with Roast Beef for my mother who was not a great cook but mysteriously managed to cook the perfect spud. Shell pasta for her Mother and my Grandmother who was a great cook, hence my mother never learned. Cooked Prawns and boiled Peanuts for my Father who loved shelling both. And the Crab my Father used to catch and cook for us. Bless. Nino this question makes me cry!
8. What is your greatest fear and why?
My greatest fear is … I hate to name things like this, don’t want to give them power. I fear World Peace, Enlightenment and Liberty will remain beyond the grasp of us mortals. But more immediately, I am scared of large spiders – they have hairy legs and too many eyes.
9. Which one would you prefer, money and fame or happiness but poor?
The correct answer is of course – happiness but poor. Money can be empty and fame more so. I choose happiness!
10. If chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken, what is the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
OK … I used to be a massive Housewives addict. I could not tell you which city I was more devoted to keeping up with but since our Foxtel Box blew up – the habit is no more. And truth be told, I am not missing much.
11. How would you like other people to remember you when you’re gone in this world?
Joyfully, Gently, Quietly … then Peacefully!
My Liebster Award Nominees …