You say Rossini, I say Strawberry Bellini!”
So … here we go, Christmas coming up before you know – I cannot say that I have the bullet proof formula for peace on earth and good will to everyone when family is involved – I can say, just quietly, everyone is challenged by family meeting over Christmas.
This is where a well timed array of alcoholic beverages CAN be helpful, up to a point and to that end I have a drink to recommend. I am inspired to verse – must be the wine, the visitors brought over not to shabby boutille of Moscato. Tis pink, almost red – so that qualifies as festiv-ey. Non?
Ingredients or Compounds – Si tu aimes …
- 1. Bottle Pink Sparkling Moscato Wine – to be found reasonably priced at Maxi Foods – or other sweet fizzy wine
- 2. 2 punnets or 500g of Good looking Strawberries
- 3. Good slosh – about 1-2 Tblspns of Best Quality Strawberry Liqueur you can beg borrow or ‘borrow’ good people we are
- 4, Might need to chop up the olde strawberries
- 5. Wop them in blender – hit the button, lid on – securely – just so’s you know
- 6. Voila!
- 7. Leave stand – gets a bit syrupy – which is quite nice – in fridge, assuming your blender just does not leak